Kentucky Horse Park
Presented by the Kentucky Horse Park Foundation
The Kentucky Horse Park Foundation is proud to announce the
return of the Kentucky Horse Park Run/Walk Club in May 2021!
The Kentucky Horse Park Foundation is proud to announce the return of the Kentucky Horse Park Run/Walk Club May 30, 2022 through September 5, 2022! Meeting every Monday evening (with the exception of Monday, July 4th) from 4:30-7:00 at the KHP Visitor Center, the Park welcomes the community to explore the grounds free of charge! A specific route is marked for visitors to walk or run a 1.5 mile or 3 mile loop through the beautiful horse capital of the world.
- Event is free to the public
- Register online ahead of time or at the event (registration form below)
- Run or Walk anytime 4:30-7:00 pm along a marked route through the beautiful Commonwealth. Routes are clearly marked with signage
- No water stations this year, please bring your own waters
- Food and beverages will be available
- Dogs permitted, only on leash
- No bikes or other vehicles on the route
- Closed Monday, July 4th
Parking for the KHP Run/Walk Club is at the Visitor Center Parking Lot, parking is free. Route starts at the Visitor Information Center.
Guests must register using the form below one time per season. By completing this registration form, guests are agreeing to terms of the KHP Foundation Run/Walk Club Waiver and opt-in to KHP Foundation emails.
Please complete a registration form for each member of the family!
Please contact us with any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org