Through its newly designed Community Rewards program, Kroger makes it easy for you to support the non-profit of your choice when you use your Kroger Plus Card. Kroger will donate a portion of the profits from your purchases, up to $300 per household each year, to the designated charity of your choice. It’s that easy!
To participate in this simple fundraising effort, just do the following:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com and be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy. If you don’t have a Kroger Plus card, you can pick one up at the Customer Service desk at any Kroger Location.
- Click on Sign In/Register.
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number. You will be given the option to update and/or confirm your information.
- Select Kentucky Horse Park Foundation from list of approved non-profit organizations and click on confirm.
- Shop at Kroger and use your Kroger Plus card. Each time you do, a portion of your purchase will be designated for the Kentucky Horse Park Foundation!